A Boutique Title Company
“Boutique” generally refers to a small, specialist store of (often luxury) goods or services of any kind catering to a specialized market. Hocker Title caters to anyone who needs real estate legal, title or document services.
Hocker Title has provided tailored real estate legal, title and document services for over 25 years. We are committed to closing each transaction with exceptional service, accuracy and efficiency. In addition, Hocker Title is a First American Title Agent; thus, you can rest assured that your title work is backed by one of the largest and most respected underwriters.
What We Do
- Residential Title & Closings
- Commercial Title & Closings
- Search Packages
- Distressed Properties
- Legal Services
25 years’ experience as an Indiana Title Agent / Settlement Agency
- Real estate attorneys to help ensure speed of service and accuracy
- Simple and quick online ordering CLICK HERE
- Free business consulting/coaching to help you grow
- Multiple offices for your convenience
- Mobile, email and mail away closings available – sign virtually anywhere
- More than $3.5 billion dollars of transactions closed
WARNING! WIRE FRAUD ADVISORY: Wire fraud and email hacking/phishing attacks are on the increase. If you have an escrow or closing transaction with Hocker & Associates (dba Hocker Title) and you receive an email from us with Wire Transfer Instructions, DO NOT RESPOND TO THE EMAIL TO VERIFY THE INSTRUCTIONS. Instead, before you send funds, call our office at (317) 578-1630 for automated confirmation that the information you received is correct. Be sure to have your instructions with you when you call.
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Indianapolis, IN 46214
Greenwood, IN 46142
3 Convenient Locations
- Northeast - 6626 E 75th St Floor 4 (Main)
- West - 2629 Waterfront Parkway East Dr. Suite 110 Indianapolis, IN 46214
- South - 3209 W. Smith Valley Road Floor 1